What classes would you like to see in Deadhaus?

Mar 31, 2019
D4IvaIlWsAAyGAs.jpg
-Click to enlarge-

I think I asked a question if cats could play a role in DHS lol someone posted this on twitter. Could this serve as a companion on quests?

Last edited:
Reactions: Livin

Denis Dyack

Pale Rider
Staff member
Cat Adopter
I can't believe I missed this before, there will be more types of monsters to play down the line. This game is sounding more and more like Yggdrasil, from the Overlord anime, and I'm loving it.
Hah, me too. Somehow I missed the first couple of pages thinking the last one was the first one. Thanks for pointing this up!
The different houses can be seen around the portal in the original teaser trailer and on the cosmology mapping that has been dropped on the Deadhaus Sonata page of the website.

Livin

Ripe
Mar 20, 2019
The different houses can be seen around the portal in the original teaser trailer and on the cosmology mapping that has been dropped on the Deadhaus Sonata page of the website.
This made my mind race with possibility. I counted 9 houses?

As an LOK fan that number jumps at me, 9 house for 9 pillars.

Monsters of the Dead
Monsters of the Mind
Monsters of Conflict
Monsters of Nature
Monsters of Energy
Monsters of Dimension
Monsters of Time
Monsters of States
Monsters of Balance

Aaron Unger

Haus Dead Ambassador
Staff member
Jan 31, 2018
This made my mind race with possibility. I counted 9 houses?

As an LOK fan that number jumps at me, 9 house for 9 pillars.

Monsters of the Dead
Monsters of the Mind
Monsters of Conflict
Monsters of Nature
Monsters of Energy
Monsters of Dimension
Monsters of Time
Monsters of States
Monsters of Balance
How cool would it be playing a Timelord fighting the denizens of the outer Dimensions. Or Nature fighting Entropy Monsters from the Energy Realm. Sounds pretty awesome to me.

Livin

Ripe
Mar 20, 2019
How cool would it be playing a Timelord fighting the denizens of the outer Dimensions. Or Nature fighting Entropy Monsters from the Energy Realm. Sounds pretty awesome to me.
It does indeed, as well as bringing up a narrative component I've been curious about. Will the different houses be out for their own benefit and oppose one another as a result? I can't imagine the dead make many exceptions as to what they fight so long as the opponent is counted among the living.