The Cause of the Conflict

Brolnir

Ripe
Feb 23, 2019
I am really loving the creativity and speculation that is going on here. The thing I am most enticed by though is this "Seven Suns in Twilight" piece @Denis Dyack has hinted at. This seems like a reference to the seven playable class. Should we do some kind of community poll to gauge interest on this and see if we can get it released?

• Happy
Reactions: Denis Dyack

Denis Dyack

Pale Rider
Staff member
Cat Adopter
Dec 26, 2017
Niagara, Ontario. Canada
www.apocalypse333.com
I am really loving the creativity and speculation that is going on here. The thing I am most enticed by though is this "Seven Suns in Twilight" piece @Denis Dyack has hinted at. This seems like a reference to the seven playable class. Should we do some kind of community poll to gauge interest on this and see if we can get it released?
I have added Seven Suns In Twilight to the Deadhaus Sonata Page.

In about a month we will be introducing something radical for the community around the narrative. I hope everyone likes SEVEN SUNS IN TWILIGHT and the direction we are going in.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
  • Happy
Reactions: Brolnir and Livin

Livin

Ripe
Mar 20, 2019
I enjoyed the read and it certainly wet my appetite for more. I'll need to reread it a few more times before attempting to decipher all that is happening in it. Thanks for sharing this sooner than you anticipated. All I ask now is that nothing get revealed before it is set, otherwise a disclaimer that things may change later in development would be nice.

Reactions: Denis Dyack

Denis Dyack

Pale Rider
Staff member
Cat Adopter
Dec 26, 2017
Niagara, Ontario. Canada
www.apocalypse333.com
I enjoyed the read and it certainly wet my appetite for more. I'll need to reread it a few more times before attempting to decipher all that is happening in it. Thanks for sharing this sooner than you anticipated. All I ask now is that nothing get revealed before it is set, otherwise a disclaimer that things may change later in development would be nice.
Disclaimer - things may change later in development. :)

Reactions: Livin